Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Web Comics

I myself am an interweb frequenter and I just LOVE LOVE LOVE Webcomics. I am actually working on one myself called, you guessed it, Nerdify Me. I am also planning one called Demon Master that I may or may not create. In the meantime, to appease your comical demons, here are my favorite Web Comics.

Ratfist
Created by the same guy behind Earthworm Jim, this webcomic shows his amazing ability to create insane yet endearing characters. Updated on weekdays.

Penny Arcade
Far from unknown, Penny Arcade is a hilarious comic about two nerds and their reactions to the on-goings of the video game industry. Updated every two-three days.

Landwalker Nuzlocke (and this)
This is a fan comic based on a fan comic based on Pokemon. I myself am not a big fan of Pokemon, but this goes far beyond that. It's about the relationship between trainer and beast. The premise is that instead of fainting, Pokemon die. A-ma-zing.  Updated whenever the guy feels like it. (The format of these kinds of comics are that they have to have an ending so I also linked the current one he's working on.)

No comments:

Post a Comment