Sunday, May 15, 2011

Wanted Review-ish

A few days ago the movie "Wanted" came on FX. I'd heard good things so I decided to kick back and enjoy. I didn't get the chance to watch the whole movie so this is less of a review and more of an"impressions" video. (BTW Josh I'll make the requested post soon)

So basically the main character, Wesley, is a guy with a dead end life until he's recruited into the Fraternity, an assasin organization that dates back to ancient times. Basically, they use a "magical loom" to find their targets. By reading the threads, they can find out who Fate wants them to kill. The death of that one innocent will affect the world in a positive way directly or indirectly. Thus, the motto: Kill one save a thousand. I guess you can save they're kind of anti-heroes because they murder in cold blood, but only for the greater good. Of course, saving the world would be difficult without some sort of power: Curving bullets.
Yup, besides for superhuman strength, speed, foresight, etc., they get the power to curve bullets. This leads to some pretty awesome action scenes and though the story was decent, that is what kept me watching. The amazing last scenes involve exploding rats, a bullet proof garbage truck, and lots and lots of peanut butter and that's just the beginning. (I'm not joking.)

Overall, I liked the movie so I recommend you watch it. Warning: this film is R for violence, cussing, and a bunch of other crap.

Max out.

No comments:

Post a Comment