Friday, May 6, 2011

I Love Anagrams

It's true. Rearranging words to make other words just appeals to me. I found a cool website http://www.anagramgenius.com/ that lets you type in any word and it does the work for you. Here are my favorites.

(Coincidence, eh) Clint Eastwood: Old West Action
Liam Neeson: Insane Mole
Captain Kirk and Spock are buddies: Action Packed Skunk Bad Disrepair
Ninja Turtles: Just Internal
Max is the beast: Best Taxi Shame
(I love this one) Gears of War: Raw of Rages
Miley Cyrus: I'm curly, yes
(It's trying to say something) Goddangit, Bieber: Inbred, aged bigot
Justin Bieber sucks: Jesus! Snubbier tick
(This is a little dirty) Angelina Jolie: I join anal glee
Demi Lovato: Void to lame
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire: Portray battle of frightened hero
Robert Patterson: Rotten brat poser

Last but not least
Nerdify Me: Fiery mend

No comments:

Post a Comment