Monday, May 23, 2011

Last Week of School and Zomb

For some, like myself, this is the last week of school. This Friday is going to be the best day of the year, because I have the free time to be a nerd. One of the things I'll be doing this summer is a thing called Zomb. Zomb was introduced to me on a Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 gameplay/commentary. The commentator told his audience that he and his college friends hold Zomb (insert correct ammount of time here). Lots of people go and have a blast. Some players are the survivors and most of them are zombies. The survivors must use Nerf guns (don't know how to type a copy rights symbol) to fend off the zombies. They need to survive a set number of rounds, and the last round has a heli-pad or some indicator of rescue the humans need to get to. I've decided to hold my own form of Zomb this summer, so I'm trying to recruit a whole mess of people to join me. I might even ask my partner in crime if he can come over and join us in killing zombies and/or eating brains. So, what do you have planned for summer? Are you going to make your own Zomb?

No comments:

Post a Comment